It seems like the whole world is going wireless. After watching Michael Shannon’s new CCNA Wireless training series you’ll be ready to control wireless technology. Michael’s training is appropriate for anyone considering implementing a Cisco Wireless solution for their company, a partner, their customer, or their clients…even if its simply for a guest or lobby VLAN. In addition, anyone who needs to setup a wireless LAN for scenarios like a hotel, airport, retail site, or medical facility will find this training invaluable.
Soon you’ll be ready to deploy your own stand-alone or LWAPP wireless LAN and use the CLI or graphical web-based tools to configure your solution. You’ll also be well prepared for the CCNA Wireless exam and gain solid grounding towards respected Cisco CCNP Wireless certification.
By the time you’re done you’ll thoroughly understand the following topics about CCNA Wireless Certification:
* Introduction to the CCNA Wireless Series
* Wireless LANs Defined
* Introduction to WLAN Principles (Part 1)
* Introduction to WLAN Principles (Part 2)
* RF Mathematics
* Antenna Communications
* Spread Spectrum Technologies and Media Access
* Wireless Regulation Bodies, Standards, and Certifications
* Cisco Unified Wireless Network Architecture
* Wireless Media Access (and VLANs)
* Discovery and Association, Operational Modes and Roaming
* Configuring the Cisco 4400 Series Wireless LAN Controller
* Controller-Based Network Management
* Configuring Standalone Access Points
* Wireless Mobility Express
* Wireless Clients
* WLAN Security (Part 1)
* WLAN Security (Part 2)
* Cisco WCS Administration
* WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Why Choose Lead2pass?
If you want to pass the exam successfully in first attempt you have to choose the best IT study material provider, in my opinion, Lead2pass is one of the best way to prepare for the exam.
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|