ACTC 10.6 Recertification: 9L0-511 Exam
9L0-511 Questions & Answers
Exam Code: 9L0-511
Exam Name: ACTC 10.6 Recertification
Q & A: 181 Q&As
1. Review the four Apple System Profiler screenshots from a single Mac OS X v10.6
computer, and then answer the question below. What version of EFI firmware is
installed on the computer whose profile is shown above?
2. When a user chooses Shut Down from the Apple menu, what process quits all of
the user’s open applications and tells the kernel to power down the computer?
D. login window
3. How do you start up a Mac OS X v10.6 computer in single-user mode?
A. Type the command reboot -single in Terminal.
B. Hold down the Command-S keys while the computer restarts.
C. Hold down the Shift-Option keys while the computer restarts.
D. Select Single-User Mode in the Startup Disk pane of System Preferences and
restart the computer.
4. Which folder contains items that are started by the launched process when a Mac
OS X v10.6 computer starts up?
5. Which statement describes characteristics of starting up a Mac OS X v10.6
computer in Safe Boot?
A. To simplify troubleshooting, non-core components of the operating system do not
B. To prevent user access to sensitive system files, Simple Finder loads instead of the
C. To increase data security, local volumes are mounted with read-only privileges
assigned to all standard users.
D. To increase data security, Firewall and Sharing settings are modified to enable only
the minimum set of protocols.
…go to http://www.lead2pass.com/9l0-511.html to download the lastest full version.
Why Choose Lead2pass?
If you want to pass the exam successfully in first attempt you have to choose the best IT study material provider, in my opinion, Lead2pass is one of the best way to prepare for the exam.
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|